Numerous programs around the country focus on getting kids outside, but as with so much of our work, they can often operate in isolation, undermining the potential of a unified framework. This breakfast* panel discussion will present a collective impact model that attempts to unify the various national efforts for a more effective outcome.
– Stacy Bare, Director, Sierra Club Outdoors
– Courtney Aber, National Director for BOLD and GOLD (Boys and Girls Outdoor Leadership Development) at the YMCA
– Chris Rutgers, Executive Director of Transforming Youth Outdoors
*Breakfast is included.
7:30 a.m.: Doors open for breakfast.
8:30 a.m.: Presentation
2. Collective Impact 101
3. Youth Outdoors Collective Impact Model
4. Connecting Collective Impact and the Youth Outdoors Collective Impact Model to larger SHIFT vision
9:00 a.m.: Discussion/Q&A (15 min)
1. Audience can pose questions to any of the presenters or share comments on the collective impact model more generally.
9:15 a.m.: Move to small group discussions