To support the Principles for Advancing Outdoor Recreation and Conservation, we’ve developed The SHIFT Pledge: six points tied to the corresponding six Principles that outdoor recreationists, conservationists and land managers can use to protect our public lands, waters and wildlife.
THE SHIFT PLEDGE
- FIGHT for our public lands and waters
- PRACTICE responsible recreation that’s inclusive and informed by a conservation ethic
- MINIMIZE my impacts and my conflicts with other users
- CONTRIBUTE solutions to land-management, conservation and recreation problems
- RESPECT land-management rules and regulations
- SUPPORT long-term funding solutions that protect the environment and advance responsible recreation
By supporting the Principles for Outdoor Recreation and Conservation, I help protect our public lands and waters.
Take the SHIFT Pledge:
Posted October 1, 2015 in: Event by SHIFT